Adding files and categorizing them makes it easy for both the internal team and customers to see the most recent information and streamline communication.
Consider the types of updates
- Update a production milestone to confirm production began, shipping is on schedule, or the order shipped.
- Add files/documents throughout production to provide clarity during the process.
Listed below is a guide of recommended materials to include in each production stage.
- Timeline from suppliers including Artwork due date, PO due date, Production Start Date, Production End Date
- Sampling tracking numbers
Purchase Order Confirmation
- Finalized specification drawing
- Updated production and ship dates
- Wire transfer confirmation
- Golden sample tracking numbers
Production - Ready to Begin
- Photos of machines
- First Article Inspect (FAI) documentation (PDF, Doc)
- Golden Sample
- Quality packaging requirement
- Confirmation of raw material receipt
- Locked time on the production schedule
Production - During
- Production Data (i.e. yield rates by day)
- Photo/video of production steps
- Quality certification reports
Ship Date Confirmation
- Production photos
- Packing list
- Outgoing inspection report
- Container Load Plan
- Balance invoice (if applicable)
Order Shipped Confirmation
- Bill of Lading
- Shipping summary
- Pallet photo
- Certificate of compliance
Updates are ideally recommended to occur anywhere from every 2-7 days to keep customer informed - the customer will be able to login to Anvyl and see these updates at anytime.